edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

  • From: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Warda Al Habsi <warda AT omren.om>
  • Cc: Leif Johansson <leifj AT sunet.se>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:42:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=4RbWAKq/MaL6mna8cIRhhYiH64II9eV2gJJMemIR3ys=; b=MAiy4rXnE1YgfiypIabEzWnkMeyexSlUbYx+lWt8bG6uV3qQDlcpphh4w/EKqeJ568+Kark9RY2mia0phoBsl9RXfI03fPnAF/bmVacrGsHnaejZSoJkU9LrtM+X6sL3p/LuCm0tpaUSZhQnzGbVkw6uM2MTm1/NauNA0EFmEjT00wd7qVncAPGXHyRG4mpdMG/2RUSgS8sG54usNZXMkjBIxxh6NV+Wx+vRCPJy20HHEgQcUFYpW84tFSya2+ZpUwEhBeT3MwTTIWCml3+25ATJcFeaCH8H3RT5qWMEFBj7GnkitMl8b25jZ7A2L4ptFg1Erw5nusRcurEMhtIXMA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KFq4/AFLO5mSZdq3l+0r2YYG/88WuAXtVnuM8GxYjWvdcuBCSp7oAGBMVUCvBVecgoEQ+LuPdvT/6hUCJRKHNWimeTPJe4LDLTp6otoMEDmFZ+yBVD1k3c22C5PPosNBsjDEoyAuNBb+2GmyIsXdg4zb3rSNMa8hpfEw/K8gS5QCl1RD3Tzij0SsyUwZgA1sKOghazFaFfz+thehQAQ55OEQ7/Kmpw+/ckDOZcKMwkjGbXK5JzovFyadrP2HWuO2kYOa5T3nJzRvLUWnzIbNKurBvfbRcM6qk2qfY7R2TJF2LdiwsGZgbXHFOk7nQ7Z05ee7pEiUVpzoXUI71r7ipw==

Hi Warda,

Are they using ADFStoolkit or something similar in order to load metadata on
a regular basis?

Best,

Nick