edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

  • From: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>
  • Cc: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:38:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=sKu5ZP+eSqAX2yqvQ30eFovS/Y4p9zhX127Iemi+INI=; b=DSd9j6o1rb0jFTH+hFD7BpJ+D2mJCW/nFweVdxSTWzOU8h2Jt47jEwWejzJDUNtmzWyO232haP/46aZVAJ6ITaLV2EQ6ZrGJ70IMDkQZGPsWtbWLuDPyJFqlSLn7ckAQNzblkwGjq2fGJBKcpsYelObKIxCdP3IylYNpXKKir4I+npqQ7TPNUDoy0am9kb2v+nWtpNJ/SXuxdVauXcej/+BG5cdJzIgax+59GCfjqpj0Bt5YyjC5UpokzmmZeVKrWfI8CYqoW5BvdGrPGZXSu2nH9pYoad3X3/wtftIIqCs3Vwo66hLkRDhzspY2mUbNKCL8xkrNtxVr6tvEIOAzDQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=BSR0ZDtBnZexryqPmVPndZPsmyLfjTGX3qjipQk4PMr4aHIpsPNJyVoOyla2rnJpB+nVQCgpnd1O9RldLv5TkV9LyDD9mhBDBdkp/KWm8OatOZpBdnlMaRjQdSAAMVbuOpemuSWEmV5eB61qB+plMJQ2Kz6HjYiyzIWW4lq8aDd5+VFaS7U9fLiEMIpRQ948c4I0NX1c1bRX/ISb0JF62T2TLNtENYU2uLg98OoHtGl9b2KhEnEHSTWDc4gQ5B+pUXo162jbv3psk881wVHa3N0JW79fyWi3JsOfXHI5Eb1HDc8ByI1koi99N2T4axCZ5FEKS0+KYGpUfpU1vCWNTw==

Thanks Peter - please don't quote me by name, but feel free to use my words,
or modify them as needed. A REFEDS blog post on this topic would be
excellent, and it might be best to come from a nameless "editorial board" or
something, to avoid blowback. I'd volunteer to contribute to the anonymous
authorship of such a post.

It is not just ADFS that has these problems, it's stuff like Oracle/IBM FIM,
even Ping to some extent. Don't get me started on the IDaaS stuff...

Nick