edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning

  • From: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] reference for expired certificate warning
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:02:17 +0100

* Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs.kinkhorst AT surfnet.nl> [2019-11-20 13:33]:
> Just to provide some counter viewpoint. In our federation 66% of IdPs use
> ADFS and this hardly gives rise to problems.

That's why I wrote "A disclaimer message to be relayed by (Full Mesh)
federations?", fully aware that Hub&Scope federations are in a
different position here that allows them to compensate for products
that do not support multi-lateral federations nor everything we've
built on top.
-peter