rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:09:40 +0200

Hi

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:42:25 +0200, mc36 <> said:

> here we goo:
> https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commit/ddc19c52c5003bb763294351572282b7b18325b8

> also update freertr.net/release.sh to use the feature... this is how it
> looks like:
> https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commit/b34a5fec97763c88e74fe4a7112645f03c9c6736

Thank you, much appreciated :) What does "todo" and "no todo" mean,
exactly? And for which commits is this information generated?

It would also be nice if commits that have this information could be
identfied by the first line of the message. Right now, all commits
appear as "automatic commit at releng box" in the list at
https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commits/master. This makes it hard
to find the interesting ones.

I ask because I guess if I try to create a list of all changes in
freertr from one RARE release to the next (to put in the RARE release
notes) I'll have look at all the intermediate commits since the last
release.

--
Alex