rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Alexander Gall <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] automatic updates
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:59:45 +0200

hi,

On 3/29/22 10:47, mc36 wrote:

not that much, just a script to set the profile, and that's all that is left
imho...
i'll add an option to the aliases that they'll be sticky with their
parameters in the startup...
then imho we're ready with this too.... :)

https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commit/29155900a9abd7d953288fdde722fb36446f6e64

with this small change we have the sticky alias parameters...
it'll be nice to use with the tna-set-profile command...
then one can do a complete reimage of a box and do a
config network <url> to restore everything, including
the original profile...
regards,
cs

ps: note the pretty commit message... :)))

sid(cfg)#alias exec asdf command attach shell1 /rtr/ptyRun.bin /bin/echo
sid(cfg)#show config-differences
2022-03-30 10:38:51.004
alias exec asdf command attach shell1 /rtr/ptyRun.bin /bin/echo

sid(cfg)#do asdf qwer
2022-03-30 10:38:58.321
child 2202136 created on 3
child started
qwer

child stopped
sid(cfg)#show config-differences
2022-03-30 10:39:00.863
alias exec asdf command attach shell1 /rtr/ptyRun.bin /bin/echo

sid(cfg)#alias exec asdf sticky 1234 4567
child 2205322 created on 3
child started
1234 4567

child stopped
sid(cfg)#show config-differences
2022-03-30 10:43:08.509
alias exec asdf command attach shell1 /rtr/ptyRun.bin /bin/echo
alias exec asdf sticky 1234 4567

sid(cfg)#do asdf zxcv
2022-03-30 10:43:13.552
child 2205416 created on 3
child started
zxcv

child stopped
sid(cfg)#show config-differences
2022-03-30 10:43:16.755
alias exec asdf command attach shell1 /rtr/ptyRun.bin /bin/echo
alias exec asdf sticky zxcv

sid(cfg)#