edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [edugain-support-team] Sizes of inline logos in eduGAIN metadata

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [edugain-support-team] Sizes of inline logos in eduGAIN metadata

  • From: "Nicholas Roy" <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: "Davide Vaghetti" <davide.vaghetti AT garr.it>
  • Cc: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [edugain-support-team] Sizes of inline logos in eduGAIN metadata
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 11:47:48 -0600
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=HBN3XcDIdlnd7YEdRY3w32yB/qwBDAreZ1VN8EBVGNU=; b=DkPQ/4w3WCA62daHAgjWSxWYoxQGJ3+73h9aMY4x33JpWLyf9sxrykX/t0Sl1Q0ZSoH69kCJgFLkMRc/q+0L+m3dNQM8YjNm2YeaK0JkcsDFGMWZcqrcl3t3X+4meA9GpMA9Ms3BlrhJePWd7uDbSvE5WGSjuYEjQuAPfDVmHFCEPOC7m23MJtui3B2MWb3193mj1fVJfDm8Xc5Ttrat6bPB12oSymgI8gKIJJSjg9BSj6fB2ISwWCor7s+IP/LfIsN+R9TNCY16NEdlmLXtCh5QFBZkeshjdO9FT2h8CbZax2ih+/SaVu+h6Fk2v62dGHw018YAiqrM3FLYWRU30A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=n3El0gLqMbFrplwCnoZtAhwz7HIavgm3aH8AkLl4FWAvd7O2CDhhlP2EtKNdBKr33Jg4I9CJiISQYgq7NCmEIPCH47/8FOnKK+v81/bhBS67Fjq0+QyIll4bRyvUkjrSs/qNhtb1SWPYitsugNrWIsJGRnMz7OqPnKkKyFygHJ/RxZdVYqJf3Be6TQQ3HKz1ftEjWfFsamH2Cdk+pLmKmXVqPMfp/duesC8x/dL1BJA0RQ943P6jtjUVP3DdODTCbyRebsuzITeuNOagImRs2wup2QYxablJfzcM0LapPuz/NIuecDurvBxWPDWqGdXgWVJYgeuuHxIT0adodoYlTA==