cat-users - Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

  • From: marcos gonzalez <marcos.gonzalez AT esci.upf.edu>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:11:22 +0100

Hi

I answered to Stefan sending certificate and CA. It's true, I created and change the certificate days ago but the problem persist. Looking the error any of CA was accepted and this is the most strange, but Stefan seems to know the solution. Please send the steps to stop the problem, probably all universities will be affected when will change their certificates.

Thanks!