cat-users - [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

[cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

  • From: marcos gonzalez <marcos.gonzalez AT esci.upf.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:13:45 +0100

Dear

We are writing to report a problem detected with our users.

We are offering the installer from cat.eduroam.org website, and since January we detected how windows 7 and 8.1 pcs connection fails, curiosly If you use mac (version 10.10) or android mobiles, you can connect. Using SecureW2 client last version you can connect in Windows clients and our national support service confirm us how client used by eduroam was GPL version. We are checking how can be possible this, but now the users can't connect and we need support to confirm the problem and repair official installer. Was anyone reporting this problems?

Thanks