cat-users - Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org

  • From: marcos gonzalez <marcos.gonzalez AT esci.upf.edu>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] problem detected with installer from cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:34:42 +0100

Hi

I did more checks. Now I discovered how I have 2 different CA
certificates, first from last certificate (TERENASSLCA.crt), and other
new with new certificate (TERENASSLCA2). I attach.

I don't know which are installed with official installer. The problem
now seems to be how the certificate can't check correctly and I don't
know how to prepare the correct CA.

Thanks