edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Suggestions on SPs which offers service generally to all eduGAIN users

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Suggestions on SPs which offers service generally to all eduGAIN users

  • From: "nicole.harris AT geant.org" <nicole.harris AT geant.org>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org, Heather Flanagan <hlflanagan AT sphericalcowgroup.com>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Suggestions on SPs which offers service generally to all eduGAIN users
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:38:54 +0100
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi All

It's on the work item list for GN4-3 and although we cannot guarantee anything I think this wil move forward within eduGAIN. Unfortunately with current manpower I don't think we will get to actual implementation this year but this is something

If you have any specific feedback on requirements, we are currently gathering those via REFEDS so please reach out to Heather (in cc) if you have any requirements that would be useful to capture.  If people think a VC on this would be useful, also please shout :-)

Cheers

Nicole