edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:50:27 +0100

Here you are:
http://technical.edugain.org/federation_entities.php?type=sp&code=CH

This is quick and dirty. Perhaps this is enough. If you would want the
original page, then this would be a bit more work as I would need to set
all selections and checkboxes.

type can be one of: all, sp, idp, aa no setting is the same as all,
anything else causes a silent exit.

code is our internal federation code which has to be of form
/^[A-Z]+-?[A-Z]*$/.
This is always the country code, followed possibly by a dash and more
uppercase letters. For now we just have country codes.

More arguments:

entity_cat= followed by the URI of the category (or 1 meaning any
category set)

ec=1 or ec=0 (entity category selected or not - default 1)

ecs=1 or ecs=0 (entity category selected or not - default 1)

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
twoln AT umk.pl http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576