edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata

  • From: Tom Scavo <trscavo AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: "edugain-discuss AT geant.net" <edugain-discuss AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Locations for 'local' eduGAIN metadata
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:32:03 -0500

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl> wrote:

> http://technical.edugain.org/entities.php

Wow, you've been busy, Tomasz! Looks good!

> The detail view of an entity is implemented in a separate window

I'm not sure I like that but I can't think of a better approach.

> I hope you will not find too many errors

Well, the XML view doesn't display valid XML since all the element
names and attributes have been lowercased. This begs the question why
the XML is displayed in the first place.

> and that this tool is going to be useful.

I think so!

Cheers,

Tom