cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks

  • From: Dubravko Voncina <dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr>
  • To: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: "Hadlow, Tim" <Tim.Hadlow AT bl.uk>, "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:36:49 +0200

Hi all,

Apparently, disabling "Fanboy's Social Blocking List" in Adblock Plus configuration (for details please have a look at the attached screenshot) fixes the problem.
Unfortunatelly, this is a Firefox addon related issue and it's not something we can fix at the CAT application side.

Best regards,

Dubravko Voncina
Middleware and Data Services Department
University of Zagreb, University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr,
tel: +385 98 219273, fax: +385 1 6165559

On 26.4.2016. 17:33,
A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
wrote:
Hi,

Looks like a local browser issue on your side?

indeed. I've had report back that it worked in another browser.
might want to investigate why eg Adblock with Firefox doesnt show the list
- perhaps a mechanism available to show something if such tools
are installed (or a message on the page stating that if nothing listed
to try another browser or enaable XYZ....)

alan
To unsubscribe, send this message:
mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
Or use the following link: https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users