cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks

RE: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks

  • From: "Hadlow, Tim" <Tim.Hadlow AT bl.uk>
  • To: 'Stefan Winter' <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] CAT admin login through social networks
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:17:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Wow, Thanks Stefan,

It never occurred to me that it could be the browser (Firefox with the
Adblock Plus add-in). I have just switched to IE and logged in successfully.
The _really_ strange thing is that I was trying to login while watching your
"Easy and Secure eduroam Setup" video on YouTube !

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tim
--