cat-users - [cat-users] static url's

[cat-users] static url's

  • From: Judy Angel <J.Angel AT herts.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] static url's
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:30:36 +0100

Hi

we are finding the cat tool very helpful and have customised the login to the wireless to allow users to download the relevant installer to their device. However we found out that the link had changed which made our link defunct. For example

WIN7
from 6ish aug 2013 https://cat.eduroam.org/downloads/e3a645efb554d5c0001ac16e60b5a97a/eduroam-W7-UoH-.exe
from 20ish aug 2013 https://cat.eduroam.org/downloads/02055780e4ff55a61c876620250e5d6e/eduroam-W7-UoH-.exe

Is it possible to 'fix' the url and make it reliable to point to?

Many Thanks
Judy Angel
University of Hertfordshire