cat-users - Re: [cat-users] static url's

Re: [cat-users] static url's

  • From: Judy Angel <J.Angel AT herts.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] static url's
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 08:56:33 +0100

Hi
Thank you for your prompt reply. We could dthe exe but as you say we will miss out on the updates.
Is there a way that you can create a soft link to a static file, so we point to the static file and that points to the file?

I am sure there are others that do or want to do the same as we do, to make it even easier to the end user by not having to select on the operating system. I am aware it is not a huge burden but still proved useful to end users.

Thanks
Judy