cat-users - Re: [cat-users] static url's

Re: [cat-users] static url's

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: José Manuel Macías <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, Judy Angel <J.Angel AT herts.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] static url's
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:11:05 +0200

I do not think such links are meant to be entered by hand, but rather to
be placed at some instruction pages, and then it does not really matter
how they look, as long as they are static.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication
Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576