rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] L2 switching

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] L2 switching

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Tomasz Szewczyk <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] L2 switching
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 10:06:36 +0200

hi,
two things:
1) the lab was recently reconfigured to be a stack of poz-bud-fra-ams...
if you want to configure any ports of these four, please perform it at
netops@rare-bastion-86-7968c4d54f-qkv2x:~$ ctrl-rare
2) the current active profile is geant-testbed at all of these which
does not include bridging... you can set the profile individually,
let's say just on POZ0001#tna-set-profile <capitalized name from>

https://bitbucket.software.geant.org/projects/RARE/repos/rare/browse/profiles,
but, right now, we don't have anything with bridging and mpls both
enabled...
i'll add a vpls profile asap but i'll take some time until it goes through
the release processes... (imho it should be out by next monday...)
br,
cs