rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] How to put two VMs running freeRouter on cloud?

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] How to put two VMs running freeRouter on cloud?

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Edgard da Cunha Pontes <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] How to put two VMs running freeRouter on cloud?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:00:46 +0200

hi,

On 3/30/22 13:57, Edgard da Cunha Pontes wrote:

*2) With our VMWare cluster we also had the issue when NSX gave an interface
to our VM that was not in promiscuous mode.*
Another pending. I haven't put the interface in promiscuous mode yet.

well, better off using the assigned mac address of the vm in the rtr-hw.txt?
:)
(if it was really a 100% copy of everything then you're having a mac
collision right now....)

regards,
cs