rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

  • From: Maria Del Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:18:36 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is 188.184.36.17) smtp.rcpttodomain=lists.geant.org smtp.mailfrom=cern.ch; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=cern.ch; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=zyLtjUGr0UYm3zWVFpJhCIbqjg0FZg96SDaZHjaKYzQ=; b=EoFhCn+nsZyDvyGvZ6RATNNRI62Gpjnt//aVRkf7i864Kcb6jJeumafbEUDQPWoZqpmuj5W/N2ZnZlf3I1qDc6yFigZuZBX0lyPoQu8k+2UXvG/R+SZfu63pBjQGl1t1iQE7iOmTvRsBdEhE6EslQaSgyr0Bgat7KOGnvVsmtXR9lELORxjfkDjAGVyYt4QhCbUlexXa/3qWeNa5/TWUjvx20h7M720mgRlRaJ8pkYcQx0V55awJRJ4lt6cLUn/RnOz6TceDKKZZ2MUbmm9iJiHG40eZsPo6p2m+SEl7IHmruZ/ceGNG6AkvZ1DSeO9gAVU3lHVF0bgIrfI3XpLwoQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=YFGF/RKjEOrEpaz6YbOTEqc9ubGDvOjCqBQx7UH3mSNeuPQzQWXf1Sa/sZebowc88EJ7ahiVwcP1cdv2l6rFCSiyQDA1j/hE73ZbrAp9w4p1BvlTkCfA20WVrbUCsdlPOizMBAJuZsfbVuO64tNSacshjNau9dfH9zBfzcjnjMsFeUDT8VwYaGxCKswCkSE/Y1kpPx7qNEAJIZfq6v1hS3dgduEQVifQvxuahvIjT9TN2hglW9hH2/ZqKT54BEQLKEKNFRctyBC9cshxGCBqNADUiqbPnzbnU05qCukSIYpxuwBpZYoDN6ahhkXjCZg082GPGIu2jJCksBBf+ITOlQ==

Hi all,

I'm creating some Grafana dashboards by using Prometheus DB.
I have data on ifaces-hw-byte-tx/rx but not on ifaces-hw-pack-tx/rx, any idea
about this? Maybe the sensors changed again or something like that.

Best regards,
Carmen Misa