rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Tim Chown <>
  • Cc: Frédéric LOUI <>, Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:07:32 +0100

hi

On 12/7/21 12:03, Tim Chown wrote:
On 1 Dec 2021, at 15:51, mc36 <> wrote:

hi,
well, we moved away to sensors framework when we added streaming telemetry
too...

I m curious, which collectors has the streaming telemetry been tested with?

so i tested with two of them... the first one was freerouter's own collector,
and it was developed by pointing an xrv9k to the collector... later when i've
done with the exporter part too, then i tried to feed influxdb with the cisco
plugin: https://www.influxdata.com/integration/cisco-model-driven-telemetry/

regards,
cs