rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards

  • From: Maria Del Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Prometheus DB and Grafana Dashboards
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:59:49 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is 188.184.36.17) smtp.rcpttodomain=lists.geant.org smtp.mailfrom=cern.ch; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=cern.ch; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=XYAFx9wYzz/vfH4i2AQP05liNilyinIkGbcjHJuUTZw=; b=ZBgO3xzd/16xPShtNmHtkA5CddY9D0lwozyU9q52mPgvL4/meuMxd8jnO6BF6gCFty2qQuIEL7a49v4dt4H5noy01bvqRNs9gqnbFw1jxcttdU5EDHYin/Aefk5GvSM/lYDZjVXXvdedfX14LX6xmiy5+kxv9CbvbtymST4e041rTuLM8zglmGg5NT7Rj4jiEVwf6R4ZUwGgQIRDTwEITt45T2gkkCBdnNrh0EWxlQLvN0srVWRq3RmL2oIvOiH7y/f6yWfcfVnv7rkoO8dOFVzJYHWk2cg37eGVrlMjWVYth5JXXOzOblkigyaDyuEPMxs9E8Ofpuq1+O/M9XDmGA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Ltviu/0l2TkBgK4Cq2MpQ8lB9KHh5YaFRVBFt+3+pJgxn3K5HfsPxBatrPBEmJBm5fCm/DlsF8YimKYAGehdB4aeZZBN35BpRTDG6E7k80QncXwYMCXbu6aH4h0AXR51yKwZEIXnSCzpmvSitpygPcxATnZYcxJVfEUSbWfVOxdug/Wqo6Si+zuibxzzFnR/xx/vomI2RUIkW5/YTAscBZX810WAOlBcVf6mIdP55uPz2o7suRR22Mci6kG5F3KxzsyzAs+HKj4iLF4CsC2Fngjn/jd7Pfdv2gq8GJI/Edq2r1/Vc/Am5qFNihDGCmAW6o/mD+j7AbyaSAfnf4B0hQ==

Hi Jordi and Csaba,

The declaration of the sensors were like that. I run these commands without
problems and now I have data on both sensors, my apologies maybe I didn't
export all of them.

Cheers,
Carmen Misa