edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN and non "academic" IdPs

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN and non "academic" IdPs

  • From: Martin Matthiesen <martin.matthiesen AT csc.fi>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN and non "academic" IdPs
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:16:14 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

I think we are again reaching the limits of email. I feel I have made my
point of view known and I can only hope that the concrete use case and its
problems spark off some changes in the way attribute semantics are handled
within eduGAIN and within the national federations. Please find my answers to
Leif's questions below.