edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] opt-out federations promoting opt-out

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] opt-out federations promoting opt-out

  • From: Glenn Wearen <glenn.wearen AT heanet.ie>
  • To: "edugain-discuss AT geant.net" <edugain-discuss AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] opt-out federations promoting opt-out
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:06:29 +0000

Tom,
We provide a single feed to our members, it is filtered in much the same way as Olivier has described, it also filters out irrelevant entities (i.e. private entities from other institutions), but as I said, I’ve no way of filtering such entities that emanate from eduGAIN
Glenn

HEAnet Limited
, Ireland's Education and Research Network -
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301  tel: +353-1-6609040  fax: +353-1-6603666