cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?

Re: [[cat-users]] Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?

  • From: Daniele Albrizio <albrizio AT units.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 09:58:47 +0200

On 18/07/23 09:52, Stefan Winter (via cat-users Mailing List) wrote:

We are also always looking for developers that would participate in the development effort. If you are interested in getting involved beyond UX reports, please let us know...

I am aware that valuable human resources for programming in today's world are very scarce, but I think it should not be extremely difficult to find developers willing to participate in such a successful and world-class project, if they are properly paid, of course.

--

Daniele Albrizio

Ufficio Reti e Telefonia | Networks and Telephony Office
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Via Alfonso Valerio 12 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
daniele.albrizio AT units.it
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3319

Ufficio Reti e Telefonia | Networks and Telephony Office
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3331

JPEG image