cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: Redesign cat.eduroam.org to solve bad user experience?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:43:35 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 8A9A3201A9

So one way is to direct users to one landing page, but the other is to tell them to install geteduroam app for whoever system they may be using. If we achieve the goal of having an app for every reasonable system then this approach is very simple as well.

Tomasz