rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:25:18 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth01.partage.renater.fr 651BF14036D

Hi Leon,

Had a quick look at ipu-system.de
And it looks to me (but I might be wrong) that these are exactly the same
hardware.
The system I purchased was around 200€ on Ali.

(Same German/Chinese factory ? :) )

If you prefer branded Box, the VEP1405/25/45/85 can be a very good candidate
for ~ same price range as you get from ipu-system.de.

But of course all is up to your preference :)

And once again I have no incentive. Just sharing personal experience ...

À bientôt,
-- Frederic