rare-users - [RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

[RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO

  • From: Leon Meßner <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [RARE-users] Hardware used in RARE for SOHO
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:10:08 +0200

Dear All,

i first wan't to thank the people running this project. I'm really
interested and excited about the direction this is heading.

To my simple question: There is a blog post[1] and multiple
presentations by Frédéric about running RARE on a single board computer
with intel dpdk NICs as CPE. Which Hardware was used for the device?

Regards,
Leon

[1] https://wiki.geant.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148090404