rare-users - [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

[gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:40:23 +0100

hi team,
floui had the idea yesterday night that we should put up an online bier demo,
and i realized that my dn42.net sandbox already provides one for 2+ years!
so please find attached the updated slideshow, with the additional slide.
also please note that all the underlined links are clickable.
for example the (demo) on the experience slide gives you a hopefully
better quality sound-of-bier video compared the to what i did on the last
vc...:)
regards,
cs