rare-users - RE: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

RE: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

  • From: <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:38:57 +0100

Hi Csaba,

Just my 5 cents. You may want to underline some of the routes entries and put
some small description of what you will say, for two reasons, people
disconnects some times during talks or may miss part and would want to
rejoin, and the slides I guess will be made publicly available to people that
won't be on the talk so they may understand what is in there.

Also I would add a slide with the scenario you are running, I guess a couple
of routers connected via a direct link.

As said, just my humble opinion, I know the important thing is what you will
say to de audience but as I said, slides remain =)

Regards
Jordi