rare-users - Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] ietf pdf v3...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 10:26:35 +0100

thanks for the idea, but i'll try from my libreoffice first...
hopefully they have a way to do so.... if not, i'll give it a spin! :)
thanks,
cs

On 2/23/21 10:20 AM, wrote:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/masterpdfeditor-free/
That one is the latest free version of that software, it is fully functional
😉
The tarballs are there.
Just in case...