rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc: , Mohácsi János <>, Visky Balázs <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:14:57 +0200

so clearly speaking, frederic, what does not recovered??????

i reach your box....
i reach par0101...

so what does not recover? :)

Trying 2001:db8:1101::11:11...
Connected to demo.mchome.nop.hu.
Escape character is '^]'.
welcome
line ready
mchome-demo>show ipv4 ospf 1 hostnames 0
2022-08-30 16:13:14
router | name
10.1.1.1 | AMS0001
10.2.2.2 | FRA0001
10.3.3.3 | BUD0001
10.4.4.4 | POZ0001
10.5.5.5 | mchome-demo
10.6.6.6 | PAR0001
10.7.7.7 | GVA0001
10.8.8.8 | CHI0041
10.9.9.9 | TCD0021
10.10.10.10 | PAR0101
10.12.12.12 | PRA0101
10.13.13.13 | E513-E-YECWH-1
10.14.14.14 | BUR0051
10.15.15.15 | RARE-FREERTR-MIA0001
10.16.16.16 | SAO0021
10.17.17.17 | BUR0061
10.99.99.99 | mjolnir

mchome-demo>show ipv4 route p4mgmt
2022-08-30 16:13:31
typ | prefix | metric | iface | hop | time
B | 172.16.66.1/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.1.1.1 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.2/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.2.2.2 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.3/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.3.3.3 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.4/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.4.4.4 | 04:45:30
C | 172.16.66.5/32 | 0/0 | loopback428 | null | 04:45:56
B | 172.16.66.6/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.6.6.6 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.7/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.7.7.7 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.9/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.9.9.9 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.10/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.10.10.10 | 04:45:30
B | 172.16.66.12/32 | 200/0 | null@p4lab:4 | 10.12.12.12 | 04:45:30

mchome-demo>telnet 172.16.66.10 vrf p4mgmt
2022-08-30 16:13:39
connecting to 172.16.66.10 23 ok!
securing connection ok!

welcome
line ready
PAR0101#show version
freeRouter v22.7.26-cur, done by cs@nop.

place on the web: http://www.freertr.org/
license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
quote1: make the world better
quote2: if a machine can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too
quote3: be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send
quote4: the beer-ware license for selected group of people:
cs@nop wrote these files. as long as you retain this notice you
can do whatever you want with this stuff. if we meet some day, and
you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return

PAR0101#