rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

  • From: Tim Chown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 14:08:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jisc.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=jisc.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=jisc.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Q4ydvDFeg2FSvnLirfDnffwIJ3H9S0l/CEU/dj0RIyg=; b=CsCqb3CuLeJuJMNTkBxHsxvFdnIR0AnrMWyfPWzNemYr5HaDeOAmBha29Ri/rEQVu7RbfmBYVrIUqQpmS/aRDA0zxtgqJUU56VI2LRJtIaznyidDBr0nuTRn6NskgpZXXJDJ27ierXgWPPJvyaoM6isr/odyzn70rENSAl+ZvGOggA8iGE6yBG1nydJ7DL+PHNV+0njV15zm5WNLt+6VINpF3ZbRRb1O3cQhuh4fH7MZ7qkcb+t/i04K6Np7elCxuzqW8T+OITYuAhUQcQxcmI22pNyBYco/FcaGEdQtEuKsYLiYavpcPAehJf4eXWF7zmXoXsQ2go6VQocj3SKxhA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Yf8Wa8DTtB/dChHzUZNrAM6Xz3VMJjX8BOJoNplJppbD/Qh3/7Y/XCCsSYV5GC2Y3hhF2X/W+18znPuwMuyiQ0+3xKr/b5vRHQcTHorUgnxZ+EpYB6REbupfpN9rKQBlJLxqN+TqGemDWa1U/Ier+uUcAHaNKCfTettaGwa2kIA2//UqSNDdGg/G1WfxuqQwngp6dt9mKHsi36BNon6nA3xjcBEXNGFGHEd/5UHPHDTqcITn+ACiUIxSyh89cgqNbTOD8bKjc+XXujX1Bq/vB0Tu0nAKuedI3rDihJ7UlvtCgLixUcs9H0Jb47elH1OVcdLpQ6JUUVcG1/7pxzjg6A==

Hi Christina,

I see all your emails marked as spam by my NREN’s mail system. There may be
some problem with your IP reputation or something similar? Might be related
to the list and archiving issues.

I’ve added a filter to prevent that happening in the future.

Tim