rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

  • From: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 14:01:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: pt-BR, en-US

Hi Csaba!

Sorry for the delay. For some reason, I am not receiving all the threads from
the rare list, and my mail server also blocked some messages. I will check
the archives.

Interesting question! I am honored by your mention as a skilled
mathematician, but I am more a computer engineering trying to understand and
apply the math concepts to computing problems :-D But I have some very
skilled mathematician friends that help me when I have some doubts. I will
check with them if they have any insights about your question and get back to
you soon :-)

Best regards,
Cristina