rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , , , Mohácsi János <>, Visky Balázs <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [RARE-users] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:21:22 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth03.partage.renater.fr A0792802FA

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your feedback.
I actually had to fallback to yesterday’s rtr-x86_64.tar and rtr.jar in order
to recover connectivity.
And I did not remove old dpdk package as per your past recommendation

More details here:
https://github.com/rare-freertr/freeRtr/issues/9

I disabled auto-upgrade for now.

All the best