rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc: , Mohácsi János <>, Visky Balázs <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] [freertr] technical difficulties at par0101 internet access
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 14:59:26 +0200

well, and so if the colorful labeled unicast crosses the asbr without rsvp
but in pure bgp then it separates the domain not forcing anybody to pick
rsvp...
especially inter-as rsvp-te is ugly as hell...
there are bad or even worse solutions:
-verbarim te, that is, loosely routed path options (sorry for cisco
terminology)
-a controller...
-maybe others