rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To: "Rafael S. Guimarães" <>, mc36 <>
  • Cc: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:10:19 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth01.partage.renater.fr 969941406B5

Hi Rafael,

I’m glad to see that you’ve made some progress in integrating Polka code into
P4.
As discussed previously, we can take this discussion in the rare-dev mailling.
(Please subscribe if not already)

Then Csaba, "RARE/freeRtr cook chef » will engage with you the best way to
integrate your code.
As you are the first (yaayy congratulation !), I presume that it will need
some turn up period.

In any case, the code will be integrated into GÉANT RARE bitbucket.

Whether it is:
- In an other RARE dedicated bitbucket space
- A RARE Polka branch in RARE bitbucket
- Or even integrated into RARE « main" (master word is forbidden) branch (
congrats ! You‘ve reached the RARE/freeRtr dev status !)

Thanks to both, @Rafel & @ Csaba then for your cooperation,

À bientôt,
-- Frederic