rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress

  • From: Rafael S. Guimarães <>
  • To: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr Polka integration progress
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 09:30:31 -0300

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for pointing out the email lists in order to help us with the PolKA implementation into the Freerouter :).

We are initially working on the data plane and control plane before pushing forward into Freertr integration (User Interface). Once we have finished it (maybe in a couple of weeks), we will start to interact with you by using the rare-<users,dev> lists.

I'd like to thank you all for the support.

Best regards,
Rafael