cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13

Re: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13

  • From: Lukas Wringer <lukas.wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:38:00 +0100

Hi,

I suspect the known 'beta' problem hits here - for 12+ you would need the beta-program version of geteduroam to work right?

Greetings, Lukas

Am 11.11.22 um 12:12 schrieb Paul Dekkers (via cat-users Mailing List):
Hi,

That's really strange; we're testing (among others) on Pixel and Android 13, so this combination is "known to work". I'll do some tests (I see I at least have one upgrade pending), and verify whether it's something in your profile or something generic.

Paul