cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13

RE: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13

  • From: Simon COLLINS <s.collins AT ecu.edu.au>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: IT Service Desk <itservicedesk AT ecu.edu.au>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to Eduroam CAT on a Pixel 6 Pro using Android 13
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 08:59:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ecu.edu.au; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ecu.edu.au; dkim=pass header.d=ecu.edu.au; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=QaoVOOcZjufiTux0X3BYmkwA8tLQe9YCpOlRG4UCiwM=; b=NDCZPRvNjRZwDkUc7RS7xzP5ne1er7c8ZIWdFqbBBDwkkRbmMp8mQZLS4xbXsoE42VrZqxaX/L4wViMqn67UJwHjo4zC0Lr20Yg4VkKgD13Z+G8t+91B7u4O0gZJ+LWeRRanlrCu9qqu+hdtp5LOBaJQMR4dZqFkCyWYZlomB9ZZwjba82ljUPOwe/uZOrlWVrNE7mvOkEqvkSv1NuXVFJz4xoGSHKpQSpAyHy/XfJITwp+Y0zCX+TH5ZroHKT0rjiWwFJ1CJXeHriXMTyKvyhfeM7BZii3dbTQaN2kyP5OsiwbZDsQIFvV+EM71iWlBji9J8+q5oXKon76KS/MiyA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=LQNu+JyJggBkjVEfmS13XRbo9YgupYvGGHlLcoatP86mJa5Im+9keW0E5uDVewsCwwdaT2sRlET0sWZ8FbEn3WqU9O+533oYtnoKzY9wVvYrzWWTlmYAwnpzSDYMWIe8LCWTi34dNcv8Ldhft2kfO6+HZbFUEpBoqeWFZneil/rzDuj6pBjPu9PdI9CBKE9HFrHlo5jUN6gDQCu2yNBHsjeRUGxkmMfTg75rqzr12G95WGcLYir3zKhBz9gWDMNovfw5MUgNII5tLt4alV5QX+f3PKdmHi+BNX+myD8VpT/jWDurw07BQ7m3p2PiLcKA6G1YJxSC6YdwknHm0nj3PA==

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for that information, but unfortunately that doesn’t work either.

I get past the selecting the institution, i.e. Edith Cowan University OK and choosing the Staff profile, but when I then enter my username (my full ecu email address) and password the app crashes. I followed the process a second time and I get the following error message;

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Collins

Laboratory Technician

School of Science

Edith Cowan University – Joondalup Campus

270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup, WA 6027

P: +61 (08) 6304 5741 | E: s.collins AT ecu.edu.au | M: 0412 092 457

CRICOS Institution Provider Code 00279B