cat-users - [[cat-users]] Additional SSID and android devices

[[cat-users]] Additional SSID and android devices

  • From: Delaunay Cedric <Cedric.Delaunay AT insa-rennes.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Additional SSID and android devices
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:55:33 +0100

Hi list,
As we want to make easyer our users to configure their devices we added an additional SSID on cat configuration.
It works fine on Windows 7, iphone (both profiles are created) but not on android (i.e. Version 6 or 8).
Did somebody ever observe this ? any solution exists ?
Thanks
Cédric
--
Cédric Delaunay
Equipe Infrastructures / Direction du Système d'Information

INSA Rennes
20 avenue des Buttes de Coêsmes
CS 70839 - 35 708 RENNES Cedex 7
www.insa-rennes.fr