cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [European Synchrotron Radiation Facility Grenoble] Wrong certification installed from eduroamCAT App

Re: [[cat-users]] [European Synchrotron Radiation Facility Grenoble] Wrong certification installed from eduroamCAT App

  • From: Fernando CALVELO VAZQUEZ <fernando.calvelo AT esrf.fr>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, mejias <mejias AT esrf.fr>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: "network AT esrf.fr" <network AT esrf.fr>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [European Synchrotron Radiation Facility Grenoble] Wrong certification installed from eduroamCAT App
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:07:42 +0100

Dear Stefan:

Thanks for your answer.

We are trying to delete this unusable "2nd certificate" present, but I get all the time this message while I try to access to Admin WebSite.....

  • https://cat.eduroam.org --> Manage --> eduroam admin access.....

... and after a while it redirects to.....

Thanks beforehand for your reply.

Regards,

--
Fernando Calvelo.
Fernando CALVELO - Computing Infrastructure group