cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool for UCL (Ref:IN:00189393)

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool for UCL (Ref:IN:00189393)

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Ansong, Daniel" <d.ansong AT ucl.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool for UCL (Ref:IN:00189393)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 10:25:55 +0200

Hello,

> We are having issues connecting to our CAT to at UCL.
>
> Would you be able to assist

That depends on the issue you are having :-)

If there's a technical problem with signup or authorisation, sure.

If you don't remember your IdP and need a new invitation, then that's
something only the NRO can do.

From the thread below, I understand that you did request a new invite.

Did you actually log in via this new invitation link? Do you now see
your institution again?

If you do not, what is the error you are getting / evidence you are seeing?

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1