cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - Profile search at Samsung devices

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - Profile search at Samsung devices

  • From: Georgios Ioannou <g.ioannou AT ihu.edu.gr>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - Profile search at Samsung devices
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:55:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the help. I do realise that issues will come about in this
nevertheless extremely helpful app.
I will do some more in-depth research if time permits :)

All the best,

Georgios Ioannou
Dept. of Information & Telecommunication Systems & Services International
Hellenic University
T +30-2310-807512
g.ioannou AT ihu.edu.gr