cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Is it possible to get the content of the Windows CAT installer

Re: [[cat-users]] Is it possible to get the content of the Windows CAT installer

  • From: Thomas Andersen <than AT itu.dk>
  • To: Martin Kjeldgaard Nikolajsen <martinn AT samf-it.ku.dk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Is it possible to get the content of the Windows CAT installer
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 06:00:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Martin,

We already use GPO to distribute the settings for eduroam (and our own ITU++) . In my view, CAT is "just" a bundle of predefined settings which makes it easy for the end user.
But to set the same settings as sysadm in a GPO shouldn't take many minutes.

Let me know if you need some help with this. We are almost neighbors :) (I am from IT University in Copenhagen)

Br,
Thomas