cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for android without Pay Store

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for android without Pay Store

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: "Ayres G.J." <g.j.ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>, Daniele Albrizio <albrizio AT univ.trieste.it>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT for android without Pay Store
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:24:01 +0100

CAT does provide a location query based on IP geolocation:
https://cat.eduroam.org/user/API.php?lang=pl&action=locateUser

It is not documented (sorry)

We do not support IPv6 though, this requires a rewrite which is still
pending.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576