cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

  • From: Thomas Andersen <than AT itu.dk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:48:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Stefan,

If my mail came off as if I’m unhappy with CAT, I have not made myself clear
:)
We appreciate how CAT works and it have saved our organisation for hundreds
and hundreds of support hours.

My objective with the email was just to clarify for others that they should
not expect CAT to delete SSID’s from OS X, since that is impossible - but it
will deactivate instead.

However, we would appreciate the same feature for linux if possible. On
android I dont have the same need as 95% of our users already have 3G/LTE
which they use to download CAT. So no need to delete SSID here.

Br,
Thomas

On 18/12/15 08:24, "Stefan Winter"
<stefan.winter AT restena.lu>