cat-users - [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

[[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

  • From: Thomas Andersen <than AT itu.dk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:34:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

I’ve just recently seen this new option, which we love and will make deployment of eduroam a lot easier here.
However, after testing, we found that it works as intended on Windows and Mac but not on linux (Ubuntu)

In fact, the SSID we are trying to delete is not anywhere to find in the .sh file.

--
Med venlig hilsen / With best regards
Thomas Andersen

Systems and Network Administrator

IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
2300 København S

**NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD OR SHOE SIZE - NOT EVEN TO YOUR DENTIST**