cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, philipp.tobler AT id.unibe.ch
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Remove/Disable SSID
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:26:26 +0100

Hi,

it may very well be that an Off/On remembers the last connected network
and is not subject to "Manual" selection.

Please try to actively re-connect to eduroam. The system should then
never get back to the other SSID unless you select it by hand.

Again, we are limited in what we can do.

Am 17.12.2015 um 16:34 schrieb
philipp.tobler AT id.unibe.ch:

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche