cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Issue: Adding new IDP admin failing to send email invitation

Re: [cat-users] Issue: Adding new IDP admin failing to send email invitation

  • From: Wendy Petersen <Wendy.Petersen AT canarie.ca>
  • To: "A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk" <A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Issue: Adding new IDP admin failing to send email invitation
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:48:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thank you for your reply.

The email did end up getting through, but was significantly delayed
(almost 24 hrs). I emailed the user regarding the SPAM filter and will
provide an update when I hear back.

Regards,
Wendy

Wendy Petersen| Program Manager Canadian Access Federation|CANARIE Inc| 45
O'Connor St., Suite 500, Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4 |613-763-3898│www.canarie.ca

On 2014-02-14 4:27 AM,
"A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk"

<A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>